Attendance Dues are a compulsory payment under the terms of the Private Schools Conditional Integration Act 1975 and a condition of enrollment at Holy Cross Catholic School in Henderson. Attendance Dues are charged for all students who attend Catholic Schools in New Zealand.
Attendance Dues are used to repay loans for building works done at schools in the Auckland Diocese, property related costs including school building works, buildings insurance and costs directly associated with the administration of attendance dues.
Attendance Dues are collected by Holy Cross Catholic School on behalf of the school’s Proprietor, the Roman Catholic Bishop of Auckland. The attendance dues collected by Holy Cross Catholic School are forwarded to Auckland Common Fund Limited, a company established by the proprietors of Catholic integrated schools in the Diocese of Auckland responsible for the collection of attendance dues.
SCHOOL DUES – 2020 FULL YEAR
- · Parents/Caregivers, as a condition of enrolment and attendance, are required to pay compulsory Attendance Dues as determined from time to time by the Proprietor and approved by the Minister of Education.
- · Accounts are sent out each term.
- · Payment is to be made to Holy Cross Catholic School.
1. ATTENDANCE DUES – Compulsory for every student:
Attendance Dues are approved by the Minister Of Education under Section 36 of the Private Schools Conditional Integration Act 1975 in respect of the group of schools forming part of the Proprietors Co-operative Diocese of Auckland. The Dues are to be applied to the group of schools solely for the authorised purposes under Section 36.
Payment: Each term
Amount: $112.00 per term per child ($448 per year)
2. SPECIAL CHARACTER CONTRIBUTION
The Special Character Contributions are collected on behalf of the Proprietor and are raised in terms of Section 37(1) of the Private Schools Conditional Integration Act 1975 (Tax Deductible).
Payment: Each term
Amount: $12.50 per term per child ($50.00 per year)
Please pay by EFTPOS, CASH or CHEQUE at the school office. We also welcome internet banking and direct credit payments. If you choose this option the account details are as follows:
· SCHOOL ACCOUNT No. ASB Henderson branch – 123109-0011938-00
· REFERENCE: Family name / school fees
· AMOUNT: $$$ weekly / fortnightly / monthly
We would like to thank all the people who have paid their accounts or set up automatic payments.
Where there is a financial difficulty in the family, please contact the Principal Janice Borsos.
Holy Cross Catholic School Board of Trustees.